This wool underlayment is a thick and luxurious pad, good enough on its own to walk on. In fact, it almost seems too good to put underneath a carpet, but as a humble servant it offers soft and cushy support for any type of carpet. Due to the nature of wool, it holds its shape and will not compress like most carpet pads.
Features & benefits
- Renewable — Sheep can be shorn every nine to 12 months
- Odor-free — non-offensive to installer and occupants
- Adds life to carpet — reduces pile height loss and pile crushing; cushion can help keep a carpet new looking and therefore increase its usable life span
- Improves carpet's thermal and acoustical properties — adds another thick layer beneath carpet that helps deaden sound and keep feet warm
- Safe — for everyone, even the chemically sensitive; it is completely free of chemical treatments learn how to test a non-toxic product for tolerance
State Nexus Fee may apply
A state nexus fee will be applied to this item if drop shipped to the following states:
. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Click here to read more about the state nexus fee.