Order as many floor samples as you like and we'll ship all samples to you for free! You may then return them, within six months, and receive a refund for all returned samples. Please note: We do not reimburse for return shipping costs.
This product may not perform properly if applied below the required temperature. Please check installation instructions on our website.
Because this is a water-based product, it may freeze during shipping. For that reason we will not ship over a weekend if temperatures dip below 32 degrees F.
If you want us to ship anyway, it will be at your own risk. Please call to arrange with a GBS eco-advisor. 800.405.0222
HydrOxi Pro Power Safe uses hydrogen peroxide, combined with orange oil and wetting agents, to cut tough grease and grime while deodorizing hard surfaces. Its ingredients are like the same as HydrOxi Pro Concentrated Cleaner, but this version is ready-to-use in a 32oz spray bottle.
According to the Center For Disease Control, .5% concentration of hydrogen peroxide will disinfect 99.99% of bacteria and viruses without the harsh odor or dangers of chlorine bleach. It must be allowed to sit for at least one minute to disinfect. Power Safe contains 1.5% hydrogen peroxide.
Use in conjunction with our PerfectClean antimicrobial cloth which removes the bacteria or virus and you will have a very effective way of eliminating pathogens in and around your home or office.
Power Safe can be used on any hard surface such as: countertops, door knobs, bathroom fixtures, ovens, ranges, refrigerators, microwaves, stainless steel, chrome, cabinets, tile, flooring of all types, painted walls and much more while naturally destroying tough odors.
One of our best all-purpose cleaners, Power Safe is a serious workhorse for your toughest jobs, inside or out. It has almost no odor, and leaves no oily film. It's one of our best all-purpose cleaners.
Features & benefits
Multi-purpose – heavy-duty cleaner, degreaser and deodorizer for all hard surfaces
Effective – according to the CDC, a concentration of .5% hydrogen peroxide will inhibit the growth of bacteria and viruses if left on for one minute or longer. Power Safe contains 1.5% hydrogen peroxide.
Non-toxic – no acids, alcohol, amines, ammonia, carcinogens, chlorine bleach, dyes, quats or phosphates
Eco-friendly – very low VOC's; no petroleum distillates; non-corrosive; non-combustible; biodegradable
State Nexus Fee may apply A state nexus fee will be applied to this item if drop shipped to the following states: . We're sorry for the inconvenience. Click here to read more about the state nexus fee.